Most important is the pleasure you can gain from sharing your sport with others, and the encouragement and support you can get from your fellow athletes and coaches.
At a more immediate level, you will save at least £2 every time you enter a road race due to the Club's affiliation to UK Athletics and NoEAA (North of England Athletic Association), which can soon recoup the cost of your annual membership.
Members of Lancaster & Morecambe AC also benefit from:
- discounts on purchase of sports goods from specialist retailers including the Runners Centre in Lancaster
- free entry to Mid Lancs League cross country events and track meetings
- access to some of the finest training facilities in the region, including the 8 lane all weather athletic track at Salt Ayre and the associated facilities at the clubhouse
Subscription rates for the next subscription year, from 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024 are detailed below.
Standard membership Fee structure: Reduced Mid year rates now available
Senior Non Track Users : £41
Senior Track Users £61
Juniors and Under 11 £26 plus 11 x £9
University student (existing LMAC members studying away from Lancaster only) £30
Junior/Uni Student in last year school going Uni in September can stop paying monthly in September and pay £6.50 to train with club in holidays
Unwaged * £17
2nd claim Uni student £11
2nd claim senior non track user £30
Family Discount : 1st two members of family pay full amount and additional members get £48 discount which means £17 if senior non track user , £57 if senior track user, £26 plus 11 x £5 if a junior or Under 11 Please contact membership secretary for this membership
monthly standing orders must be set up promptly so 11st payment can be made May 1st and if payments stop your membership may end
PLEASE NOTE AT PRESENT WE ARE OPERATING A WAITING LIST FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS
* Receipt of income related working age benefit £17 (EA fees only) Evidence will be required. We will contact you regarding this
Non-Members and Guests: £2.20 per session (for up to 5 sessions)
Honorary or Life £17 (this is required EAA affiliation unless you are non-competing)
Competing coaches and LIRF £17
The fee includes individual registration with the EAA membership scheme.
We will then register you with England Athletics - who will send you invoice directly.
If you have any questions about membership please contact:
Membership Secretary : Emily Stapleton
By joining the club you agree to abide by following safeguarding code this applies to all members and can be found HERE
We do now have an option to pay by installments terms are as follows:
1. Membership of Lancaster and Morecambe Athletic Club (the club) is for a period of 12 months. Such period of 12 months (the membership year) shall run from the 1st April to the 31st March of the following year.
2. Membership of the club shall be purchased by the payment of an annual subscription. The annual subscription may be paid either by the payment of a single payment the fees as determined by the AGM or by 4 installments (please contact membership secretary for information regarding this).
5. The payment of the single payment or the initial payment shall be by means of the England Athletics portal.
6. The payment of either the single payment or the initial payment shall signify the agreement of the payer to be a member of the club for the period of 12 months commencing the 1st April of the relevant membership year and to abide by the constitution and rules of the club for that period.