Most important is the pleasure you can gain from sharing your sport with others, and the encouragement and support you can get from your fellow athletes and coaches.
At a more immediate level, you will save at least £2 every time you enter a road race due to the Club's affiliation to UK Athletics and NoEAA (North of England Athletic Association), which can soon recoup the cost of your annual membership.
Members of Lancaster & Morecambe AC also benefit from:
- discounts on purchase of sports goods from specialist retailers including the Runners Centre in Lancaster
- free entry to Mid Lancs League cross country events and track meetings
- access to some of the finest training facilities in the region, including the 8 lane all weather athletic track at Salt Ayre and the associated facilities at the clubhouse
Subscription rates for the next subscription year, from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022 are detailed below.
2021/2022 Membership rates are
Standard membership Fee structure: These have been reduced from proposed rates by 15% as result covid 19 so full unreduced fees are shown in brackets
Individuals Senior : £55 (£65)
Junior £59 (£69)
Under 11 £59 (£69)
PLEASE NOTE AT PRESENT WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW JUNIOR MEMBERS
Receipt of income related working age benefit £16 (EA fees only) Evidence will be required. We will contact you regarding this
Family senior (for seniors with 2 family members already paying full fees Senior £22 (£27), Junior £26 (£31), U11 £26 (£31)
Current Members attending University: £18.00 (£22)
Second Claim Members:
Second claim senior : £42 (£50)
Second Claim Student £6 (£7) (applies to exisiting members only)
Second Claim junior £46 (£54)
Non-Members and Guests: £2.00 per session (for up to 5 sessions)
Honorary or Life £16 (this is required EAA affiliation unless you are non-competing)
Competing coaches and LIRF £16
The fee includes individual registration with the EAA membership scheme.
We will then register you with England Athletics - who will send you invoice directly.
If you have any questions about membership please contact:
Membership Secretary : Emily Stapleton
By joining the club you agree to abide by following safeguarding code this applies to all members and can be found HERE
We do now have an option to pay monthly terms are as follows:
1. Membership of Lancaster and Morecambe Athletic Club (the club) is for a period of 12 months. Such period of 12 months (the membership year) shall run from the 1st April to the 31st March of the following year.
2. Membership of the club shall be purchased by the payment of an annual subscription. The annual subscription may be paid either by the payment of a single payment of £55.00 (juniors £59.00) or by an initial payment for your EA fee £16:00 followed by monthly instalments which in total would bring payments over year to £5 more if had paid upfront. Such monthly instalments shall be payable on the first day of each calendar month, commencing on the 1st May (or June) of the relevant membership year, by means of a standing order.
3. Monthly payments are only available to those persons who purchase their membership in the months of April or May.
5. The payment of the single payment or the initial payment shall be by means of the England Athletics portal.
6. The payment of either the single payment or the initial payment shall signify the agreement of the payer to be a member of the club for the period of 12 months commencing the 1st April of the relevant membership year and to abide by the constitution and rules of the club for that period.